David L. Watza
Chief Executive Officer, President, and Chief Financial Officer
- TriMas Corporation
- Vice President Corporate Development and Treasury, responsible for Global Treasury, March 2015 to October 2015.
- Vice President Business Planning & Analysis, June 2013 to March 2015.
- Division Finance Officer – Australia, overseas assignment, March 2011 to June 2013.
- Division Finance Officer – Cequent Performance Products, July 2005 to March 2011.
- DTE Energy, Energy Trading Company – non-regulated subsidiary, Risk Analyst and Accounting Supervisor roles, January 2000 to July 2005.
- Lear Corporation, Manager of External Reporting, January 1996 to January 2000.
- Durakon Industries, Corporate Controller, May 1992 to January 1996.
- Arthur Andersen, Senior Auditor, July 1988 to May 1992.
Education and Certifications:
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business, BBA
- Registered CPA, State of Michigan
Vice President and Managing Director, EMEA
- Director of Sales and Marketing, Perceptron EMEA from 2003 to 2008. Various positions in project management, application engineering, product management and marketing for Perceptron EMEA spanning over 10 years.
- Director in family owned automotive retail group from 1987 to 1989.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics with Management Science from the University of Kent at Caterbury, UK in collaboration with the Philipps-Universität Marburg, Germany
Rick Van Valkenburg
Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing
- Sales Account Manager for General Motors – Perceptron, Inc. from 2009 to 2016.
- Application Engineering, Project Management and Project Engineering – Perceptron, Inc. from 1996 to 2009.
- BA in Economics – University of Michigan
Vice President, Operations and Quality
- Director, Operations and Product Design – Perceptron, Inc. GmbH from 1992 to 2008.
- Engineer – Leybold Degussa AG Hanau from 1989 to 1992.
- Fachhochschule in Electronic, Telecommunication Engineering Diploma from the University Giessen Friedberg
- Vocational Training in Mechanic and Electronics with Hartmann & Braun
James K. West
Founder and Vice President, Engineering
- Consultant – various machine vision and laser metrology firms from 2009 to 2014.
- Chief Technology Officer, General Manager and Vice President of Engineering – FARO Technologies from 2001 to 2009.
- Vice President of Engineering – SMX from 1997 to 2001.
- Co-Founder, Chief Technology Officer – Perceptron, Inc. from 1981 to 1997.
Education and Certifications:
- BS in Electrical Engineering – General Motors Institute (now Kettering University)
- MS in Electrical Engineering – University of Illinois Coordinated Science Laboratory
Carlo D. Cibien
Vice President and Managing Director, Coord3
Finance Director – Daewoo SpA Italy from 2006 to 2010.
Finance and Administration Manager – Di Baio Editore SpA from 2004 to 2006.
Europe Finance Director – Advanced Micro Devices from 1981 to 2004.
University G. Marconi, Rome – B.A. Science Politics
Milan, M. Bianchi – Accounting & Administration